Recipe: Quiche Lorraine
- 30g Bacon, diced and cooked
- 15g Gruyere Cheese
- 1 Eggs
- 125ml Cream
- Salt, pepper and seasoning
- Short Crust Pastry
- Place bacon and cheese in quiche crust.
- To make the custard, combine the eggs and cream with seasoning.
- Pour the custard over the bacon and cheese, bake at 160’c until set but still a little wobbly in the centre (the carry over time will continue to cook).
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @jhbculinarypastry on Instagram and hashtag it #jhbculinarypastry.