Please ensure that you read and fully understand the terms and conditions of your application process click here to read the full Terms and Conditions
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. What are the registration requirements?
For City & Guilds courses, you need grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. When can I enrol?
We are open for 2018 intake, so you may enrol immediately.
3. How do I enrol?
- Enrolments are done throughout the year as various courses start at different times.
- You can complete an online registration form or collect a hardcopy at the office.
- You must return your form and receive a confirmation letter
4. How much is the application fee?
Application fee is R1500 and it is payable upon submission of application form, this fee is non-refundable.
What are my options for deferring my offer of admission?
Admitted students may defer their offer of admission for up to one calendar year. For example, if you are admitted for fall 2016, you may defer to spring 2017, summer 2017, or fall 2017. To do so, contact Registrations in the Admissions and Enrollment Office.